Change name in the contract


I have been living in an apartment where my roommate was the contact person with tekniskaverken. Now he has moved and I want to change the contract to my name. What should I do?
Vengatanathan Krishnamoorthi Rapportera olämpligt innehåll


  • Hello,

    Regarding this question, there are several ways to solve this.

    Either you e-mail us on, with your customer number / social security number, address and requested last date of your contract.

    You can also call us on 0771-252627 and register it.

    The third way to register your move, is by following the instructions on this link.

    Wish you the best of luck!

    Best Regards,

Kommentera eller skriv ett nytt inlägg

Ditt namn och inlägg kan ses av alla. Din e-post visas aldrig publikt.